2019/2020 School Year Registration Will Be Available Soon! DO NOT register at this time. Thanks!
Quick details: (1) Students need access to a computer and printer for ARSOM registration and homework. (2) All classes are $55 per class, and must be paid online during the registration process. Mentoring for credential track students is $55. (3) Textbooks are not included in this cost.
Please follow these steps to enroll in ARSOM and then to sign up for classes.
1. Read the policies manual. Click here for the 2018/2019 policies manual.
2. Complete the enrollment form. Click here to complete and submit the form.
3. Click here and either sign into your SecureGive account, or create a SecureGive account. Please note each student is to have their own account, in their own name to sign up for class. (Before you register for your first class, you must have already enrolled in ARSOM.)
4. After you sign in to your SecureGive account, go to the Events tab at the top, click on that, and when the registration opens, choose the class you are to take. Make sure you are registering for the correct class.
Once you start the class registration, you must follow it all the way through to the screen that indicates you are signed up. THEN, you will get a confirmation email from SecureGive with instructions on receiving your study guide code.
--If you do not receive a confirmation email, there is a problem: either you did not enter your email address correctly, your payment was denied, or you did not complete the entire process. Contact the ARSOM office immediately if you do not receive your confirmation email. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR CLASS.
5. Follow the instructions in the email to get the study guide code.
6. Make sure you order your textbook in ample time to put in the required reading/study guide preparation time.
7. Come to class on ARSOM weekend prepared and ready to learn.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.